WHO WE ARE?
The administrator of your personal data is Wojciech William Gruff ul. Necla 4/10 84-200 Wejherowo, Poland NIP 58 82 37 09 01
WHAT PERSONAL DETAILS WE COLLECT AND WHY
The processing of your personal data takes place in order to ensure the proper functioning of our business. The Personal Data Administrator refers to a legally legitimate interest, which is web analytics website, visit analysis, answering queries using the contact form and for the purpose of obtaining contacts from people interested in our business.
WHICH DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
The data we will process is: name (s), surname, e-mail address, telephone number. In addition, we can processed the data to identify the device you use for the willgruff.com website, such as the IP address and MAC ID.
We do not use them to store your personal information or disclose this information to others.
ASSOCIATED CONTENT FROM OTHER SITES
The articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g., movies, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites is similar to the user’s direct visit to a specific site.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA
Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years until you use marketing opportunities and analyze the data needed to run a business or to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
The rights that each person is entitled to are:
• the right to request access to your personal data (Article 15 of the Regulation) and their correction (Article 16 of the Regulation)
• the right to delete data (Article 17 of the Regulation) in cases specified in the Regulation
• the right to limit their processing (Article 18 of the Regulation)
• the right to object to the processing of your personal data (Article 21 of the Regulation).
In case of an objection made before the contract is implemented or in progress, the submission will involve the inability to perform part of all services under the contract and may be treated as a termination of the contract.
• the right to withdraw consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) of the Regulation), in cases where the processing takes place on the basis of granted consent
• the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body (ie until 25/05/2018 to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, and after that date to the body that is his successor) if it is considered that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation